- This event has passed.
Continuing Education – Gong Therapeutics with Mehtab Benton – Boulder, CO RESCHEDULED
April 9, 2020 - April 10, 2020
This workshop is rescheduled for:
Thursday, July 22, 2020 10:00am-5:00pm – Friday, July 24, 2020, 10:00am – 5:00pm
Learn how to use the gong effectively and professionally for sound healing and therapy with Mehtab Benton, international gong teacher, therapist and author.
This comprehensive two-day training provides instruction in:
• The philosophy and spirituality of gong playing
• The sound of the Himalayan gong in healing and meditation
• Playing the gong according to Ayurvedic methodology
• The use of mantras and mudras in gong therapy
• The relationship between prana, sound and healing
• The role of rhythm in balancing energy
• Meditation and intuitive playing
• Working with chakras and sound: frequency and intention
• A gong player’s sadhana: playing as a spiritual practice
In this special training, we will focus on the use of Himalayan-style gongs, renowned for both their beauty and bell-like resonance for sound healing. The gongs have long held a place in the spirituality of eastern culture and carry a high vibration.
Prerequisite: None. Open to the public!
Cost: $486 (includes book and lunch)
As this was a previously SOLD OUT event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information.
PLEASE NOTE: Early registration is recommended due to limited seating. If you have further questions, please call us at (720) 946-8881 or write us at email@example.com.