How many levels can I take consecutively?
The answer is – it is totally up to you!
Taking individual levels is desirable as it gives students time to practice the coursework from each individual level between classes. However; many of our students find that with life, work, travel time and busy schedules it is most convenient to take Levels 1-3 all together.
The classes are taught “hands-on” style, so plenty of giving and receiving are offered during the 6 days of classes. The coursework required to apply for certification can be completed at home at your own pace.
Will I receive a certificate after completing the Level 1 class?
The Atma Buti® Sound & Vibrational School is regulated by the State of Colorado Department of Higher Education and is a board-approved provider of CEU’s for the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Bodywork (NCBTMB).
Our certification program, requires that students take levels 1-3, complete and submit the required coursework, and then return to Boulder, CO for a Practicum of assessment of one’s skills. See the guidelines page of this website for more information.
After Level 1, a student may, upon request, receive an “hours of completion” certificate that will state the numbers of hours and levels completed in the Atma Buti® course of study. This can be submitted to the NCBTMB for CEU credit hours.
Can I take Level 2 without taking Level 1?
No, courses at the Atma Buti® Sound & Vibrational School are required to be taken in sequential order.
When can I take the Level 4 class?
Level 4 may be taken after completing Levels 1-3 of your coursework studies at Atma Buti®.
What is the best method to get to Boulder from DIA (Denver International Airport)?
There are many ways to get to Boulder from DIA. Here are some of our suggestions:
- Green Ride Boulder is a sustainable company that offers shuttles to the Denver International Airport and charter services to events. Rates are $45 for door-to-door service or $35 to Boulder hub/airport. Click here to learn more.
RTD – Regional Transportation District is a bus, rail and light rail transit service to Denver, Boulder and surrounding cities in Colorado. Current rates from DIA to Boulder are $10.50 (exact change or RTD app only). The route is the AB1/AB2, which will get you as far as the downtown Boulder station. Once arriving at the downtown station you can continue by another bus or find alternative transport to your location. Click here to find information, route maps, schedules and fare options.
- Uber and Lyft also offer transportation from DIA directly to Boulder. Rates vary. Please consult your phone app to find out the most up to date costs of this mode of transportation.
What are your suggestions for lodging in Boulder?
There are many wonderful lodging option in the Boulder, CO area. Here are some of our suggestions:
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North is located at: 6333 Lookout Rd, Boulder, CO 80301. (303) 530-3300 The Hampton Inn is conveniently located one block from the Atma Buti® School and is amidst a shopping area that includes: a gas station, grocery store, multiple restaurants, coffee shop, liquor store and dispensary. We are currently partnering with the Hampton Inn for reduced rates. Inquire about the AB__ rate when booking. Book the Hampton Inn here.
Boulder Twin Lakes Inn offers budget-friendly rooms and is located 1.5 miles from the Atma Buti® School in Boulder’s quiet and scenic Gunbarrel neighborhood at: 6485 Twin Lakes Rd, Boulder, CO 80301 Phone: (303) 530-2939
If you enjoy a scenic walk each day, or have a rental car, this is a quiet budget conscious option located in a residential neighborhood. Book the Boulder Twin Lakes Inn here.
- AirBnb, HomeAway and VRBO (on your phone app) also offer affordable housing options in the Gunbarrel area that range from “whole house” to “private room rental” options.
- Briar Rose Bed and Breakfast in downtown Boulder, Colorado has organic breakfast and fine teas. This is a quaint alternative to a hotel stay if you have a rental car. Book the Briar Rose here.